Stop Wasting Your Valuable Time Being a Landlord:
Did you know that nearly 10% of residential homes are rented out each year. Many of these homes are self managed but since the financial collapse of 2008, more and more landlords are looking for a professional property management team to handle the often time consuming and frustrating process of managing rental homes. Avoid wasting your time and money on the evictions process and managing the home repairs & collection of rents by switching now to using our full service property management team. Our flat $89/month fee makes it a win-win situation for both parties.
Are you tired of being a landlord?
Click Here to fill out the questionaire to request a free quote to use our professional services.
Our purpose is to help small to medium size investment groups build a solid real estate portfolio which can provide an excellent cash flow and grow over time. The buy and hold philosophy we teach helps your investment grow and in today’s depressed real estate market the time to start investing has never been better.
Why use a professional property management team to manage your rentals?
Rest easy at night and never have to worry about receiving another call during the middle of the night from one of your tenants requesting an emergency home repair (A/C stops working, plumbing leak, etc.). The advantage of using our professional property management services is our team manages the entire process so you never have to deal directly with the tenant. There are tremendous services we offer to help you rest easy at night so you can focus on what you do best. Our services include:
- Fill Vacancies using our professional on-line marketing system featuring MLS, Craigslist, and dozens of other websites to bring quality tenants to see your home.
- Pre-screening of tenants featuring both background and credit checks
- Home Repair Requests Management using licensed and bonded contractors as well as professional handyman when needed. Each repair is then documented into your on-line account so when it comes tax time or when you resell your investment property you can easily log-in and print or email this to your accountant.
- Eviction is handled by our professional lawyer partners with no additional cost to the landlord.
- Contract Preparation & Lease Negotiation
- Paperless Contracts to save time and money for both you and your tenants.
- On-line Accounting Statements - a yearly summary of your account balance, estimate property value of each property and overall net worth of your real estate portfolio is sent directly to your inbox or you can check at any time through our on-line document system so you always know where you stand.
There is strong demand for residential rentals in Maricopa and Pinal Counties. Arizona’s beautiful weather, shopping, and other amenties surrounding the numerous golf and active adult communities will continue to attract investors and retirees from all over the world to the Phoenix Metro real estate market. Whether you are buying your first rental home or you have several rental homes already under your built, let the Keith Jackson Realty & Property Management Team provide you with the professional services you need to achieve a solid real estate portfolio.
Call or text us at 480-788-7608 and we would be happy to answer any questions you have.